Internal disconnect codes¶
Calls can be disconnected due to many reasons. Some calls can be disconnected even before any attempt of routing.
Internal disconnect codes divided into 2 classes by their sources:
- Traffic Manager
- Initiator of disconnection is traffic management layer. It can be failed authorization, no appropriate route, etc.
- Traffic Switch
- Initiator of disconnection is traffic switch. It can be various low-level exceptions, codecs negotiation errors, protocols errors, timeouts, etc.
Initiator of disconnection is written in CDR to the field Disconnect Initiator.
Possible values for Disconnect Initiator:
- Traffic Manager (database)
- Traffic Switch (node)
- Termination (call terminated by callee)
- Origination (call terminated by caller)
Next sections contains typical internal disconnect codes
Traffic Manager disconnect codes¶
- No response from LNP DB
LNP database no responded in-time.
Call dropped with such reason if DROP CALL IF LNP FAIL=TRUE in Global configuration
- Source number blacklisted
- Source blacklist enabled at customer auth record. And source number found in blacklist.
- Destination number blacklisted
- Destination blacklist enabled at customer auth record. And destination number found in blacklist.
- Not enough customer balance
- Customer account has not enough money
- No routes
- System can’t route a call because no appropriate routes found
- Rejected by destination
- Destination used by call has flag Reject Calls
- Cant find destination prefix
- System can’t find appropriate destination in rateplan
- Cant find customer or customer locked
- Call not authenticated. You need add Customer Auth record.
Traffic Switch disconnect codes¶
- Internal Error $code
- Node generated internal error and there is no appropriate entry in database. In other words: internal error were not resolved. It’s a bug or versions mismatch between node and database.
- Ringing timeout
- Timeout of the timer which was set with appropriate gateway attribute
- SDP inv streams types
- Stream type in answer differ from appropriate stream type in offer
- SDP invalid streams count
- Streams number in answer differ from offered streams number
- SDP empty answer
- Got SDP without streams.
- SDP parsing failed
- Malformed SDP body. Check SIP traces and node debug logs for details.
- SDP processing exception
- Something happened during parsed SDP processing. Check SIP traces and node debug logs for details.
- Codecs not matched
- No intersection between codecs in codec group and codecs in SDP offer.
- Codecs group $cg not found
- Codec group with id $cg is not configured on node. Usually it means that codec groups on the node are not not synchronized with database. You have to reload codecs group from cli or restart node. Also check reload events propagation.
- SIP transaction timeout
- SIP timer B fired
- Session Timeout
- Sip Session Timer timeout
- Timeout of PRACK for 100 Trying on enabled rel100
- Timeout of ACK for any response
- Rtp timeout
- No RTP detected for call on configured interval. see gateways.
- db base exception
- Node got exception from database on routing request. Check node and database logs.
- db conversion exception
- Node got conversion exception from database backend. Check node logs.
- db broken connection
- Node can’t connect to database. Check node alarms and database state
- failed to get active connection
- Node failed to get database connection from connections pool within configured time interval. Check the connection to the database and load on the system.
- profile evaluation failed
- Evaluation of one of call profiles received from database failed. This error can be generated on resources or outbound interface evaluation.
- read from tuple failed
- Mandatory field missed in tuple from database. Check node debug logs.
- empty response from database
- Database returned 0 rows. Bug in management layer.
- no such prepared query
- It’s definitely a bug. Prepared queries differs from tried to invoke. Please, collect logs and contact with developers.
- cant parse Contact in req
- Failed to parse Contact header in initial INVITE request. Check traces and node logs for details.
- cant parse To in req
- Failed to parse To header in initial INVITE request. Check traces and node logs for details.
- cant parse From in req
- Failed to parse From header in initial INVITE request. Check traces and node logs for details.
- Radius response timeout
- No response received from RADIUS server
- Radius request error
- YETI can’t send request(socket error, etc)
- Invalid radius profile
- Invalid radius profile configured
- Invalid radius response
- RADIUS responce has unexpected format
- Radius reject
- RADIUS servers send Access-Reject