List of YETI nodes connected to current cluster. Every node represents independent installation of YETI-SEMS, which communicate to management interface via RPC protocol.
- Node’s id.
- Node’s name.
- Point of presence. Might be useful for logic grupping of nodes (different data-centers, as example).
- Signalling ip
- IP address of node.
- Signaling port
- Network port for sending SIP-packets (dafault value 5060).
- Rpc endpoint
- IP address and port on which YETI-SEMS is waiting for RPC connections. Value of this field should have format IP:PORT, for example 127.0.0.1:7080. See SEMS jsonrpc.conf for defails
In view mode user can use next tabs:
- Common information about node.
- Active Calls Chart
- Show the next graphs: - Active calls for 24 hours. - Calls count for month.
- Comments of user for current node.