LNP Caches are used for storing information about requests to the Local number portability Databases that were made by Yeti. Period of storing of LNP Cache in the system is regulated by LNP Cache TTL parameter from Global configuration.
LNP Cache‘s attributes:¶
- Unique LNP Cache’s id.
- Destination number that was used in the LNP request.
- Destination number that was received from LNP Database.
- Additional information that was received from LNP Database.
- Information that was received from LNP Database in raw format.
- LNP Database that was used for request Local number portability information.