Logic Log contains records about internal processes. It is useful for monitoring status of long-time operations (like import of records to the Yeti’s database from external sources). It is possible to use filters to select necessary records.
Log Record‘s properties:¶
- Unique Record’s id.
- Time Stamp
- Date and time of operation.
- Unique identifier of transaction.
- Level of importance of this record of Logic Log.
- Type of item and process number (f.e. Dialpeer (3) - third process of the import of Dialpeers).
- Status of the internal process (started, finished, success, Validation failed) and detailed message with additional information (if any).