Contractor is a company which will interact with the system.
Contractor may act as Customer - Use provided call termination service and Vendor - Provide call termination service. Same contractor can be either customer and vendor.
Contractor has the following attributes:¶
- Unique contractor id.
- Unique contractor name.
- Self-descriptive. If flag is off (contractor disabled) this contractor will not be used for routing and billing.
- If enabled contractor can act as vendor and system may terminate calls to it.
- If enabled contractor can act as customer and originate calls to the system.
- Optional description of the contractor.
- Optional contractor address.
- List of phone numbers to contact with contractor.
- Smtp Connection
- Connection to the mail server which will be used to send mails, invoices and notifications (SMTP connection must be configured previously in System->SMTP connections)
Fields Description, Address, Phones are informational and not used in routing or billing logic.